miércoles, 10 de junio de 2015

A LETTER TO MY 4TH ESO STUDENTS

To my dear 4th ESO students,

As I already told you last Friday, it is been a real PLEASURE being your teacher once again this year. My speech got a bit messed up last time so I just wanted to let you know how GRATEFUL I am for all your smiles, enthusiasm and hard work. I have genuinely ENJOYED every single lesson with you, Teaching can be hard sometimes but whenever I was stressed or I a had tough day, you always managed to make me laugh and realize how much I love teaching English. I keep really good memories from all my lessons with you and I just hope you have learnt and enjoyed them half as much as I did. 

You are SMART, CREATIVE, FUNNY and EAGER Not only that, but also you care and help each other.For all this, I cannot think of a better learning atmosphere.

 You have finished and important stage in your life and you are about to start a new one. Some of you might
 stay, some others might leave. However, whatever happens next year do not let that special relationship you have to be ruined.

It might sound a bit cheesy but I have really high hopes of you and I am pretty sure you will achieve anything you want to if you keep working for it. 

THANK YOU ALL FOR A GREAT YEAR!!

HAVE AN AWESOME SUMMER

ANA






2 comentarios:

  1. You are the BEST and PERFECT teacher that we have never had and we will have. Thank you too and I hope that the next year you will be our teacher.
    WE LOVE YOU.

    ResponderEliminar